Building 1, 2nd Floor Renovation
Location: National Energy Technology Lab, Albany, OR
Client: Department of Energy
Completion Date: September 2019
Contract Value: $3,112,066
GbOSS provided construction services for the 2nd Floor of Building 1, located at the National Energy Technology Lab in Albany, OR.
The floor layout was converted from a double load corridor of office and support space to a racetrack style layout. Renovations provided new offices, meeting/conference rooms, a kitchenette, relocated ADA men’s and women’s toilet rooms, as well as other support spaces.
The project includes installation of:
- Two new exterior egress doors
- Partitions with sound insulation batt
- HVAC to serve the renovated spaces
- Rooftop air-handling unit with ductwork
- Lighting and electrical to meet the new space configuration
- Automatic wet fire sprinkler system
- Electrical room and data closet
- Plumbing work